Mexican Chocolate Overnight Oats (V/GF)
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Overnight Oats (V/GF)
Optional: shredded coconut, almonds, additional slices of banana or strawberry.
- Shake together 1 C almond milk and 1 Skoop of the B-Strong Choco-lot Protein Powder in a blending bottle.
- Get out two bowls and mix together the measured amounts of oats and chia seeds for each flavor.
- In the Mexican Chocolate, add the cinnamon, cayenne, banana and vanilla.
- In the Strawberry, add the strawberries and the vanilla.
- Evenly pour the protein-almond milk mixture over the two bowls and stir thoroughly.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge over night.
- The next morning, top with optional additions. I prefer using coconut on the Strawberry and almonds on the Mexican Chocolate as well as topping with the related additional fruit.