Makes 12 Bars
- 1/2 C salted, mixed nuts 🌰
- 4 dates
- 2 mashed bananas 🍌
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 3/4 C oats 🌾
- 2 scoops healthyskoop chocolate protein powder 🍫
- 1/4 C melted PB 🥜
1. Pulse the mixed nuts and dates in a food processor until finely chopped.
2. In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients as well as the nuts dates until well combined. The mixture should form a large ball. If it’s not sticky enough, try adding more melted peanut butter.
3. Line 9x9 pan with parchment paper and press mixture into pan.
4. Freeze for at least an hour before cutting into and dividing bars. Store them individually wrapped in the freezer and take out at least 30 minutes before digging in!
* This recipe was supplied by our friends at @canihavecoffewiththat